Following on from CNN Travel’s recommendation of 40 Thai dishes we should all enjoy, the Thailand Foundation has thus launched a series of video clips teaching the world how to make them.
Produced in cooperation with Thailand’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Thai Beverage, the video clips on Thai street food cooking have been uploaded to the YouTube “40 Thai Street Food Recipes” channel and are bring promoted via various social media sites on a weekly basis.
In his article published on July 31, 2017, CNN Travel writer, Mark Wiens, wrote: “In celebration of Bangkok’s fantastic cuisine and the restaurants that have perfected it, we’ve rounded up 40 of the Thai dishes we couldn’t imagine living without. Some are world famous, others are more obscure, but they’re all worth trying, at least once.”
Here’re the video clips that have been launched so far:
1. Tom Yum Kung (Shrimp Spicy Soup)
2. Crispy Catfish with Green Mango Salad
3. Som Tam (Papaya Salad)
4. Rice Topped with Stir Fried Pork with Basil and Egg
5. Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger
6. Spicy Grilled Pork Shoulder Salad
7. Stir-Fried Flat Noodle (Pad See Ew)
8. Stir-Fried Chicken in Curry Powder